Loading...

I am not done with Bleaching yet till I look like Michael Jackson: Ghanaian Boxer

In a recent video released by one controversial Ghanaian Boxer, Bukom Banku, he Said, " I am not done with bleaching yet, i hate black skin, my aim is to be like Michael Jackson". 


Photo Credit: omogist


He disclosed that he spends upto 320 Ghanaian cedi a week, which is equal to N16,000 on Bleaching Creams.

The Undefeated Boxer admitted in an Interview with Francis Abban on “The Pulse” on Joy News today that it was his bleaching Wife that induced him into using Bleaching Cream
  
“My wife advised me. My Wife is Stella Dogbe. I took her advise because she is my wife,” he told the host when asked who advised him to bleach.

“We are all bleaching our bodies,” he added.

I am ashamed of Bleaching, Yes “I don’t want to become black again. I don’t need black again in my life,” he stressed.

He recently shared a bleached photo of himself. What do you say to him? Comment Below
Please don't forget to Leave a COMMENT below and also SHARE this post to your friends, using the SHARE buttons: They would also love to Read it, thanks as you do that
author

This post was written by: Onyenakara Tochukwu

He is a person of fulfilling personality whose values and desires is to make this blog/website your bestarena, outstanding from other competitors. Click here fore more Details!

Get Our Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS: Please Kindly Leave a Comment Below Before You Leave.......THANKS


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of bestarena.blogspot.com

CodeNirvana
© Copyright WELCOME TO THE BEST ARENA
Back To Top