Loading...

ABOMINATION; A Pastor Caught After R*aping a Female Member in the Process of Casting out Demon in Her Pr*vate Part

A well respected pastor has put himself into trouble as he has allegedly rap*d a female church member while trying to caste out demon hiding in her pr*vate part

photo credit: omogist
This Pastor in South Africa has been caught after r*aping a female member of his church in the process of casting out demon in her pr*vate part as he claimed.

The undisclosed Pastor is currently being investigated after been accused of sexual harassment by two female member of his church.

According to one of the complainant, she disclosed that the man of God told her that she had demons in her and that he wanted to deliver her from it, whilst the other disclosed that, the pastor invited her over to his house to make food for him. That when she came to make the food for his pastor in his house, the man of God rap*d her on the couch. She is currently receiving treatments and counseling. in her words, '' want him to be arrested because when he called me to his house, he knew that he wanted to r*pe me. I went to his house because he was my pastor, the person I was submitting to at church.”

The other complainant, whilst narrating her ordeal says that the pastor abused her many times saying that he was anointing her. “He told me he wanted to anoint me but he will have to put oil in my private parts so that he can get rid of the demons, because if he prays for me demons will hide in my private parts.” 
However, the accused has denied all the accusations labelled against him in a recorded interview and had refused a visual interview to be conducted. “No I cannot appear on television, Sir. I am a pastor. I cannot appear on TV and that’s actually what she wants, so my name can be thrown all over. So I cannot take that Sir. I am sorry about that,” says the pastor.

The police however have opened two cases of rap* against the man of God and have sent the matter to the Director of Public Prosecutions for decision.
Please don't forget to Leave a COMMENT below and also SHARE this post to your friends, using the SHARE buttons: They would also love to Read it, thanks as you do that
author

This post was written by: Onyenakara Tochukwu

He is a person of fulfilling personality whose values and desires is to make this blog/website your bestarena, outstanding from other competitors. Click here fore more Details!

Get Our Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS: Please Kindly Leave a Comment Below Before You Leave.......THANKS


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of bestarena.blogspot.com

CodeNirvana
© Copyright WELCOME TO THE BEST ARENA
Back To Top