Loading...

RELIGION: One Kobo of Buhari Has Never Entered My Hand: Mbaka

The Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka and founder of the Adoration Ministries Enugu (AMEN) has discharged the controversial contentions of having collected money from President Buhari



“When eventually I met Buhari when I went for prayers at Aso Rock, what I demanded from him was good governance for Nigeria. I didn’t ask him to give me one kobo. One kobo of Buhari has never entered my hand,” the priest told reporters.
Please don't forget to Leave a COMMENT below and also SHARE this post to your friends, using the SHARE buttons: They would also love to Read it, thanks as you do that
author

This post was written by: Onyenakara Tochukwu

He is a person of fulfilling personality whose values and desires is to make this blog/website your bestarena, outstanding from other competitors. Click here fore more Details!

Get Our Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENTS: Please Kindly Leave a Comment Below Before You Leave.......THANKS


Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of bestarena.blogspot.com

CodeNirvana
© Copyright WELCOME TO THE BEST ARENA
Back To Top